Work Visas

Australian employer sponsored migration visas allow Australian employers & businesses to sponsor highly skilled foreign workers who are currently in Australia on a temporary basis or located outside of Australia, for a visa (including permanent residence visa) in order to fill vacancies in their business. 


The TSS visa, allows employers to bring in genuinely skilled workers to address labour shortages if they cannot find an appropriately skilled Australian.

In order to obtain the TSS employer sponsorship visa, an Australian business / employer will need to first:

  • apply to become an approved sponsor and be approved
  • nominate the visa applicant
  • the visa applicant then applies for the Australian sponsorship visa


Once granted this visa,

  • You can live and work in Australia for two to four years for your sponsor
  • You can travel to and from Australia for the duration of your visa
  • It allows a family member to work and study in Australia


To be eligible for a TSS visa, you must have the skills to fill a position nominated by an approved business for approved occupation. You might also need to:

  • Complete any skills assessment required
  • An approved sponsor nominates you for a position and that nomination has been approved
  • You meet the English language requirements
  • You meet the character and health requirements
  • Other requirements


38 – 74 days for short-term stream; 

34 -63 days for medium-term stream 

The Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) provides a permanent visa pathway for skilled migrants looking to live and work in Australia. The visa allows employers to sponsor migrants to fill skilled vacancies in their business that cannot be filled locally.


A 186 visa is a permanent residents visa that allows you and any family members who have also been granted this visa to:

  • Work and study in Australia
  • Enrol in Medicare, Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenses
  • Apply for Australian citizenship (if you are eligible)
  • Sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
  • Travel to and from Australia for five years from the date the   visa is granted (after that time, you will need a resident return visa or another visa to return to Australia).


Permanent Resident visa allows you to stay in Australia indefinitely

To be eligibility for this visa you need to:

  • Have been nominated by an approved Australian employer within the six months before you apply
  • Are under the age of 45 at the time of application, unless you are exempt
  • Have the required skills and qualifications for the position (at time of application lodgement you must have the required skills and qualifications for the position you have been nominated for – you must hold any mandatory registration, license or professional membership, or you must already be fully assessed as suitable by the relevant body)
  • Have appropriate English language skills (at the time of application lodgement), unless you are exempt
  • Meet health and character requirements
  • Meet the requirements of the stream in which you apply.


  • 12-13 Months – Temporary residence transition stream
  • 11 – 16 Months -Direct Entry stream 
  • 9 months – Agreement Stream

This is a provisional visa. It is for skilled workers who want to live and work in regional Australia


  • stay in Australia for 5 years
  • live, work and study in a designated regional area of Australia
  • travel to and from Australia as many times as you want, while the visa is valid


  • be nominated to apply by a state or territory government agency, or an eligible relative must sponsor you
  • have an occupation on a relevant skilled occupation list
  • have a suitable skills assessment for the occupation
  • be invited to apply
  • satisfy the points test


We can submit an ‘Expression of Interest’ on your behalf which will allow prospective employers and state and territory governments to be able to view details of your expression of interest and decide whether to nominate you for skilled migration.