Whether you are running a business in the Australia or planning to start a business, our lawyers have extensive Australian business law experience as well as cross-jurisdictional business and commercial law experience.
Our lawyers have an eye for detail and will work hard to ensure your business risks are minimized and they will provide you with tailor made solutions and strategies to assist you to safeguard your business and rights and in turn allow you focus on growing your business.
Our lawyers can review all business related contracts as well as assist you with negotiating the best terms for any business / commercial and or franchise contracts and agreements. Our lawyers will vigorously assert your legal rights and make sure to provide you with detailed advice about your business contracts.
We offer fixed fees and transparency through out all our legal services giving you the peace of mind and confidence that we will work as much as possible to reduce unnecessary costs and meet your legal needs.
We provide legal advice, representation and consulting in the following areas:
- Business Structure / Business Formation Advice including advantages and disadvantages of the various structures in relation to your proposed business
- Business Contracts
- Commercial Disputes & Litigation
- Small Business Law Advice & Commercial Law
- Employment Law
- Software Development Agreements
- Intellectual Property, Trademarks & Copyright
- Corporate Law
- Commercial Leases & Retail Tenancy
- Franchise Law
- Sale of Business Contracts